Data Analyst, Pricing Audit at Root
Our telematics data has opened the door to new ways of auto pricing: new data everywhere, new analytical approaches, and the massive computational power to finally put the two together. However, this also means new data issues for us to tackle, ranging from cleaning and validation to ensuring solutions are behaving as expected.
The integrity of the information that we use for our pricing is crucial to our business. We're looking for a Data Analyst to audit our solutions and implement automated processes to ensure the accuracy and quality of core pricing datasets. As a subject matter expert on our rating engine, you'll guarantee things are working as expected and that we're pricing customers as intended.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with product and engineering to enhance auditing processes for pricing
- Create processes to identify, prioritize, and illustrate data quality issues and remediation efforts
- Keep stakeholders informed of the status of data quality audits and issues as they arise
- Create, manage, and upgrade data stewardship processes, including automating data quality checks, historical tracking, and discovery of new issues in a principled and timely manner.
- Proficient with SQL and working knowledge of Python
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills, particularly conveying technical ideas to non-technical audiences.
- Knowledge of data cleansing, data quality measurement, and data profiling a plus
- Experience with model auditing & data validation preferred