Founded in 2014, HealthJoy is a rapidly growing healthcare technology company on a mission to help employers and employees maximize the value of their benefits. Our platform provides members with a centralized benefits experience by combining a virtual healthcare assistant (JOY) and benefits wallet with telemedicine and concierge services. By integrating these services, members are guided to the right point of care, high quality and low-cost physicians and facilities, and prescription savings. Additionally, JOY proactively helps members manage their health and understand the benefits they have elected.
About the Role
The Data Analyst at HealthJoy will be responsible for delivering and maintaining data reports, visualizations, and queries. They will work independently, with some guidance, to provide data-driven insights to all aspects of HealthJoy, where possible. This data analyst will work under the Data Science team yet take input directly from the business unit beneficiary of the data / report.
What You’ll Do
- Work with Data Science and Data Architecture to build a roadmap for data visualizations.
- Work with business end-users to ensure reports / visualizations are of the utmost value.
- Serve as a COE to validate and update queries by others.
- Review current reports for validation and see what can be improved
- Complete ad hoc analysis using our data warehouse to support
healthcare concierge, sales, customer success. etc.
What You’ll Need
- Expert in SQL – Knowledge of the ins and outs of the different SQL varieties. PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.
- Expert in at least 1 Business Intelligence tool Tableau, Looker,
- Plus: working knowledge of Python, Panda
- Data-driven, yet skeptical: The candidate should have critical thinking about the results they see from data. Do the results make sense?
- Entrepreneurial: We are a startup, even at an entry-level position, being driven and the willingness to take on new task.
- Medical benefits with generous employer contribution to monthly medical premiums
- HSA with company contribution
- Stock options
- Parental leave
- Flexible PTO policy
- Laid back work environment
- Monthly company sponsored happy hours
- Weekly Instacart orders
- Catered lunches every Friday
HealthJoy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.