Hello, we're HealthJoy
HealthJoy is an all-in-one healthcare guidance platform that empowers employees to make better healthcare decisions. The platform brings together online doctors, concierges, prescription savings, a virtual assistance named JOY and much more into an easy-to-use mobile app. - We make employee benefits and healthcare simple.
Why Work with Us?
At HealthJoy, we are on a mission to simplify the healthcare experience. Join us in saving people money, time and occasionally a life (REALLY!) You'll join a team of fun, energetic and brilliant people that creating one of the fastest growing startups.
An Insider's view of HealthJoy
What's something quirky about your company?
HealthJoy was started in a house in River North that's blocks from our existing office. At one time, we had over 25 employees stuffed in that house. The co-founders lived in the 4th floor and would occasionally cook lunch for the team.
How does the company support your career growth?
One of my favorite parts about working at a startup is that there is no playbook-we’re creating new products, processes, and client experiences every day. Our corporate culture values individuals who come to the table with fresh ideas, and we empower team members with the autonomy and resources to execute when there’s a better way of doing things.
Director of Customer Success
What is your vision for the company?
Our vision is to be America’s best healthcare and benefits guidance platform. We want to build an app where people can come anytime to understand, treat and save on their healthcare and benefits. We want to make the whole experience as simple as possible.
President and Co-Founder
What projects are you most excited about?
Bringing artificial intelligence to employee benefits is changing the game. The potential use cases for robust and efficient AI algorithms are enormous and can have a dramatic impact on how people get care. We have a three-year roadmap that's planned, some very exciting stuff.
CEO and Founder
Where we are
We're in River North, a fashionable neighborhood that has plenty of shops, restaurants (inexpensive to gourmet) and bars. Subway access within steps.
Perks + Benefits
Volunteer in local community
Eat lunch together
Open door policy
Group brainstorming sessions
Documented equal pay policy
Health Insurance & Wellness
Health Insurance Benefits
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Remote Work Program
Vacation & Time Off
Unlimited Vacation Policy
Paid Volunteer Time
Job Training & Conferences
Promote from within
- Working for HealthJoy in a very short time has really reminded me how anything can be accomplished if you have passionate people that truly care come together for one common cause - helping our customer base.VictorDirector of Member Success
- This is an incredibly talented group on a mission to improve the lives of millions. We’re scaling fast, which means there are countless opportunities to take initiative and make an impact within the company.
RobDemand Generation Marketing Manager
- Working for HealthJoy has reminded me that in this complicated healthcare system, there exists an organization devoted to ensure people not only save time and money, but increase their quality of care.RavishEpidemiologist
- I have never been surrounded by so many people who are incredibly passionate and dedicated to their work than at HealthJoy. I look forward to every day here because there is always something new happening, and I feel so lucky to be a part of that.MichelleBusiness Development Representative
Technology we use
- AWS Frameworks
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- PardotLead Gen
- ZapierLead Gen
Articles we're in12 articles
Our funding history
$3M in Funding
$6M in FundingInvestors: Chicago Ventures, Social Capital, Sidekick Fund, GoHealth, Andrew Sieja, CEO of KCura; Brad Hoover, CEO of Grammarly, Ben Evans, CEO of OurHealth, Eduardo Vivas, Founder of Bright.com, and Jason Theofilis, CEO of MUNDOMedia
$12.5M in FundingInvestors: U.S. Venture Partners, Epic Ventures, Chicago Ventures, Sidekick Ventures