Who We Are
Visibly is a Chicago-based healthcare technology company founded in 2012, building digital vision care solutions that enable patient choice and provider capacity. Online vision testing is just the start; Visibly envisions a world where technology enables patients and doctors to connect easily and make other aspects of vision care more convenient and accessible to everyone.
We launched the first online refractive eye test that delivers a physician-issued prescription for glasses or contact lenses and we are the first FDA-cleared online visual acuity test on the US market. (See our announcement here)
Data Analysts/Engineers use a deep understanding of our data model to write elegant queries and build informative visuals to answer key business questions. You're an engineer at heart and also love working with all business subject areas. You'll work closely with leadership from Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Operations to glean insights from our data science pipeline. Your efforts will monitor current initiatives as well as drive decisions regarding new products and services.
Your technical expertise and business acumen will be essential in informing our understanding of how prospects, patients, providers, and partners interact with the Visibly platform. Finally, you'll manage company dashboards and reports for sharing information throughout the company and with the leadership team to ensure we're successfully making progress toward our KPIs.
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years of professional experience is preferred
- Proficiency with SQL, understanding data models, and statistical analysis techniques
- Experience and willingness to grow your skillset in regard to information design, data visualizations, and written/verbal communication
- Experience with 3rd party analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, Looker, Domo, Sisense or similar
- A passion for learning and always improving yourself and the team around you
- Start-up/entrepreneurial experience and a hunger to become a thought leader in our domain
Bonus if You Have It:
- Experience building data science pipelines
- Experience with machine learning methodologies and tools
- Hands-on programming experience with Python (e.g. Jupyter, Pandas, NumPy, SciKit)
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance, medical and dental
- Subsidized lunches
- Free eye prescriptions from the Visibly system
- Unlimited vacation
- Work from home policy
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.