LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk, and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
We are seeking a highly-motivated Data Engineer to join our Information Security & Technology team, who is empowered to design and build pipelines that support key business intelligence and product growth functions. You’re the type of person that is driven to set a vision for how a company should consume data, test and refine assumptions, and partner with various stakeholders to make it a reality.
What you’d achieve
- Help define, evolve our data platform with scale and growth in mind
- Work closely with senior leadership across our Product, Marketing, and Customer teams around data products that will drive our business objectives to the next level through actionable information
- Craft data stack & architecture recommendations and work with various Engineering & InfoSec stakeholders to make it happen, securely
- Maintain efficient and extensible data frameworks to focus and prioritize data consumers
- Set the standard for ELT processes across the organization
What value you’d bring
- You have 5+ years of experience designing and implementing modern data pipelines in AWS or GCP
- You have expertise in developing and maintaining relational database structures and relationships
- You have a solid background partnering with DevOps teams to manage requirements for version-controlled infrastructure and supporting cloud services
- You are comfortable architecting and deploying data orchestrators, preferably Airflow
- You believe in writing great documentation with a desire to educate others on leading data engineering practices
- You are knowledgeable about software engineering practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, source management, build processes, testing, and operations
- You have a familiarity with data quality automation
What we have to offer:
- Work Environment
- Regular cadence of communication organization wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Time Off; 33 business days in first year of employment
- 16 Days PTO
- 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.) PLUS two floating holidays annually
- 6 Health Days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We’ve secured $40M in total funding to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020, Crain's Chicago Business 2020 Best Places to Work and Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces 2020 !