Deal Desk Analyst at Relativity
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
The Deal Desk Analyst, Revenue Operations will work directly with our sales teams to support contracts and buying decisions for our customers. You will manage contracts and license agreements, supporting account executives with information on pricing and licensing models and new product purchases. You will use your skills to evaluate customer contract and billing data to identify areas of customer insight. You will work with other teams like legal, finance, customer support, business process and IT to improve efficiency throughout the deal process.
Your Role in Action
- Identify areas of process improvement and develop recommendations for improvements in workflow and systems
- Ensure adherence to lead-to-contract processes for our commercial engine, while escalating new use-cases outside of standard terms
- Facilitate license and product requests, including communicating accurate pricing and product information to sales AEs and customers, handling the contracting request process, and ensuring high-quality experience with both customers and our teams
- Work on the creation and maintenance of documentation for all deal and contract processes to ensure they are kept evergreen
- Guide communication between the Customer Group and other teams when creating new processes
- Participate in discovery meetings to review process requirements, test, support and help training plans, if needed, to ensure they are following our goals
- Be an expert for the Customer Group, identify bottlenecks in the pricing and contracting processes
- Experience in a SaaS environment
- Experience with Salesforce and CPQ
- Experience with change management
- Experience with complex deals and sales organizations, with both channel and direct sales teams
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences-and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can't wait to meet you
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.