Delivery Sr Analyst Manufacture at Nielsen Global Connect
ABOUT THIS JOB
We are looking for a talented Intelligent Analytics Sr Analyst role with strong skills on data analysis, insights generation and model knowledge to own, execute and conduct RMO projects. You will work collaboratively with the Nielsen Modeling and AC teams to lead the projects end to end for the U.S. IA Consultant, including project set-up (e.g. item definition, model matrix, model validation, etc.), working with simulation tools to create client scenarios, creating deliverable materials, and supporting presentations/training/tool delivery
- Creation and execution of project plans for assigned work, including collecting, organizing and tracking data inputs as well as leading internal meetings
- Providing error free and on time results
- Interpreting findings and draw conclusions from model results
- Ensuring analysis results are of high quality from a statistical and a business logic standpoint
- Working collaboratively with the Analysts to validate model results, and with Consultants to develop insights and client decks with data reviews
- Train and support Junior Analysts
- Learning and Professional Development
- Escalation of concerns/issues to Delivery Consultants and/or Principal in a timely and productive manner when needed
- Seeking out learning and development opportunities to expand skill set
- Working consultatively and creatively with Nielsen teams
- Process Improvement/Cost Leadership
- Actively participating in and identifying opportunities for efficiencies, automation, standardization and ways to simplify processes in modeling and deliverable development
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Are you analytic? You love to use numbers to answer complex questions? Be part of our team and run econometric models and be able to answer customer questions regarding price, promotion, price-pack architecture, etc.
- Advanced students or recent graduates of: Bachelor of Economics, Actuary, Mathematics, Industrial Engineering, Statistics
- +2 years of experience in media industry, market research, data and measurement
- Very good English skills (speaking & writing)
- Very good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated Analytical/Consulting proficiency
- Demonstrated strength in client issue resolution
- Possess understanding of statistics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisation and time-management skills
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking; have the ability to identify and diagnose errors/issues independently
- Enthusiasm for learning the practical application of statistical analysis to address business issues
If you are interested in the challenge, apply to the vacancy, we want to hear from you!
The COVID-19 outbreak has certainly changed the way everyone lives and works, and we’re no exception. Our first priority is the health and safety of our associates and the communities we operate in. To keep us all as safe as possible, we’ve made some adjustments to our recruiting process. For the time being, interviews and assessments will be done virtually, and we’re set up for remote onboarding. We have regular video meetings, so you can feel like part of the team right from the start.
We’ll be back in our offices once it’s safe to return. In the meantime, you can join us from your home office knowing we have a solid, global infrastructure and remote work capabilities already in place.
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com Nielsen strives for an open, inclusive and tolerant working environment, where all employees are encouraged to grow and be themselves. At Nielsen, we focus on systematically integrating inclusion and accountability into the full employee experience through three focus areas: Talent, Culture and Accountability. We have 9 affinity-base communities (Business Resources Groups - BRG's) that grow an inclusive culture, drive business growth and innovation through diversity and inclusion, increase BRG participation at all levels (our CEO is Chief Diversity Officer) and enable associates to be themselves, by reaching their full potential.