Demand Planning Analyst
RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBARs are the cleanest protein bar available and our branding stands out. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition in a rapidly growing health food market has our company positioned for growth.
Demand Planning Analyst: RXBAR is one of the fastest growing natural brands in the country and this explosive growth requires a need to focus on our customers, distributors, and e-commerce forecasts. This position will work in conjunction with our supply and production planning teams.
The Demand Planning Analyst is responsible for assisting in the forecasting activities associated with customers (internal/external), products, and stakeholders. They will support the creation and maintenance of forecast models for our customers, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, retailer replenishment analysts, and other sources (i.e.: IRI/Nielsen or other syndicated consumer data). Reporting to the Manager of Demand Planning the position supports the dialogue each month for our respective customers and products in concert with key counterparts in Marketing, Category Insights, and Finance. This person must be analytical, organized, a strong communicator, and looking to be part of an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative company.
General Functions + Job Responsibilities:
- Identify and collect inputs related to distribution expansion and merchandising across all sales channels at the account and SKU level.
- Collaborate across Finance, Marketing, and Category Insights team to develop a deep knowledge of expectations and implications for different promotional strategies.
- Pull and analyze third-party syndicated data and internal shipment data to understand drivers of demand.
- Translate market inputs into the demand forecast at multiple levels of aggregation.
- Incorporate baseline and promotional performance data of key retailers into the forecast.
- Manage updates to the Supply Chain forecast as part of the Sales and Operations Planning process.
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally with Finance, Sales, and Marketing teams to determine the impact and implications of the forecast and align on demand for the next 90 days during the S&OP process.
- Use and maintain Demand Planning software and models to forecast.
- Engagement in creation of forecast for new item launches from ideation to production.
- Effectively communicate any changes to the forecast to key stakeholders.
- Report on forecast accuracy and does necessary analysis to determine root cause and continuously improve forecast accuracy.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business or Operations related field.
- 1-4 years Demand Planning and/or Supply Chain experience.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in statistics, forecasting, and forecasting methods with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts
- Knowledge of ERP Systems (SAP/Oracle/NetSuite), or other software related to demand planning is preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, effectively manage workload to meet deadlines, while ensuring a high standard of quality
- Self-starter who is extremely result and detail-oriented
- Desire to excel and grow with the organization
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Highly adaptable and resourceful
Total Rewards Package: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with Company match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.