Demand Planning Analyst
Farmer’s Fridge is on a mission to make it simple for everyone to eat well. We serve healthy, handcrafted meals and snacks from our growing network of 400+ software-enabled vending machines that we refer to as smart Fridges. We are striving to change the food system from the ground up – one Fridge at a time.
We are a team that cares -– about the business, the impact our product makes, and each other. We are data-driven, innovative, and quick to move on a good idea. We are looking for people who want to collaborate in an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture and have a passion to succeed.
As the Demand Planning Analyst, you will...
- Take over all things demand planning at Farmer’s Fridge. This includes daily, weekly, monthly forecasts for all items, fridges, and entire portfolio
- Build long-term supplier and production level forecast; Build out long term forecasts to help our production and buying teams
- Align with Marketing, Sales, Production, and Operations for demand input
- Build out SOP process at Farmers Fridge to align with internal stakeholders
- Create and sustain Demand Planning Metrics for Farmer's Fridge
- Work with Analytics and Finance teams to generate and maintain Demand Planning metrics
- Monitor metrics on daily and weekly basis
- Organize Holiday stocking plans; drive process that determines when fridges will be stock around Holidays
What are we looking for in the Demand Planning Analyst?
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2+ years in a Analytical role, preferably dealing with large data sets
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of MS Excel or Google Sheets
- 2+ year experience working with SQL
- 1+ year working with any BI or Data Visualization Tools (e.g. Tableau, Sisense, Power BI, etc)
- Any experience with R and/or Python, is a plus, not a must
Benefits at Farmer's Fridge:
Happier Weekdays - Walking into the office should fill you with joy, not dread. We're a fun and passionate group, and we don't take ourselves too seriously. Bring your unique self to work, dress comfortably, and always feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. We encourage curiosity and inquiry; there's no hierarchy here when we're all swapping ideas around the cold brew tap.
Never run on empty - Daily Farmer's Fridge meal, Monday bagels, draft cold brew, office snacks, and Friday happy hours are just some of the offerings to make sure you aren't distracted by a growling stomach.
Take a break - Check out what new products Chef is testing in the R&D kitchen, challenge a coworker to a game of Fridgeopoly, rally a spontaneous happy hour at Goose Island down the street, start a heated debate on the best M&M flavor with a poll in Slack, or jump in on a team kickball game!
Innovate & Elevate - We're all teachers and learners. You'll grow, and help grow the company through cross-functional collaboration, open access to leadership, and regular business updates. You have a direct impact on the bottom line. Own it. Literally - with company equity you have the opportunity to share directly in our success. You can also participate in our 401(k) plan that includes a company match with immediate vesting.
Farmer’s Fridge is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
View our disclosures related to External Agencies and Applicants below: https://www.farmersfridge.com/careerdisclosures