Director, Data Science at NielsenIQ
Our Connect Data Science Omnishopper team is designing new Panel solutions. Our clients around the world rely on Connect data and insights to innovate and grow.
As a Data Science Director, you’ll lead a project team of smart, highly skilled Data Scientists who are passionate about developing and deploying methodologies for consumer crowdsourced data. Our global team is co-located and agile, with employees in the US, LATAM, Asia and Europe. Your team will be mainly based in the US.
What you’ll do
- Develop and enhance the methodologies for the NielsenIQ Omnishopper products
- Lead and grow a talented team of expert Data Scientists
- Partner with the global team in building the Nielsen Data Science Consumer Strategy
- Closely collaborate with multiple stakeholders
We’re looking for people who have
- Proven leadership skills as a team manager and in stakeholder management. Strong in developing a team of technical experts
- Excellent statistical and analytical skills. Strong experience with data analysis and methodologies in the consumer space
- Excellent English communication skills, with the ability to effectively interface across cross-functional teams and the business
- Experienced in high-level programming languages (Python or R)
- 5 or more years of applicable experience
- Master’s Degree or Doctorate Degree in Statistics, Data Science or related fields
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.