HRIS and Analytics Manager at G2
About G2 - Our People
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. At the heart of our community and culture are our people. Our global G2 team comes from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes our G2 community strong and vibrant. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves to work, and we do this through our company and team events, our G2 Gives charitable initiatives, and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our employee-led, leadership-supported ERGs celebrate the diversity of our team, foster inclusivity and belonging, and create a space to connect to each other. Through connections and understanding, we build a stronger and more dynamic global team and help every person reach their personal peak.
We support our employees by offering generous benefits, such as flexible work, ample parental leave, and unlimited PTO. Click here to learn more about our benefits.
About G2 - The Company
When you join G2, you join the global team behind the largest and most trusted software marketplace. Every month, 5.5 million people come to G2 to inform smarter software decisions based on honest peer reviews. Authenticity is our focus, and every day we help thousands of companies, and hundreds of employees, propel their potential. Ready for meaningful work that starts and ends with compassion and heart? You’ve come to the right place.
G2 is going through exciting growth! We’ve recently secured our Series D funding of $157 million, which will further allow us to grow and develop our product and people. Read about it here!
About The Role
G2 is looking for a Manager of HRIS and Analytics. You will serve as the functional and technical HR data subject matter expert and contact; responsible for ensuring data compliance and integrity; providing standard and ad-hoc reporting. You will also help the team establish a comprehensive data structure and analytics strategy, build, maintain and improve the HR data systems, tools and reports for the Employee Success (ES) Team. You will create impactful, actionable reporting for the global ES team and the broader G2 organization. You will take direction in designing and aligning technology systems to the specifications of the ES Team and will serve as an internal expert on data and reporting for the ES Team to leverage in service of the business.
In This Role, You Will:
- Maintain all aspects of HRIS system including troubleshooting questions, processing changes, system configuration, monitoring integrations, testing, user training, data analysis and reporting requests
- Create, prepare and manage ES reporting for Senior Leadership and quarterly ES reporting including headcount, diversity metrics, eNPS/iNPS results and other quarterly, annual and ad hoc requests
- Manage employee data in all HR systems, ensuring that all data is collected, organized, entered and integrating between systems accurate
- Collaborate with various ES Team members and other business partners to design, develop and implement HR operational improvements and initiatives while focusing on optimization, efficiency and simplification
- Develop procedures, guidelines and documentation for managing and protecting HR data and assist employees with system navigation
- Remain current on HR system and data strategies in order to implement new ideas as well as leverage system technology for operation effectiveness
- Lead projects related to implementation of new HR software/platforms
- Provide insight and guidance to automate existing processes or identify efficiencies including leveraging Halp ticketing system and other tools.
- Serve as point of contact for HRIS permissions and system security, serve as back up for US/UK payroll processing
We realize applying for jobs can feel daunting at times. Even if you don’t check all the boxes in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience;
- Strong technology skills including Microsoft Office/Google Suite, HR Information Systems; experience with UKG/Ultipro is strongly preferred, including reporting and configuration management
- Advanced to expert-level experience in Excel/Google Sheets
- Strong analytical and project management skills; ability to manage initiatives from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Team-oriented, self-motivated and willing to rollup sleeves to get the job done; thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a passion for continuous improvement
- High attention to detail and accuracy; capable of preparing and presenting data and proposals in a logical and thoughtful way
- Understanding of sensitive and confidential information
What Can Help Your Application Stand Out:
- Experience in tech and/or startup culture
- Prior people management experience
- Knowledge and prior experience navigating the complexities and context of working in a global organization
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
At G2, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status. Learn more about our commitments here.