Manager of Outcomes and Engagement Analytics at Evive
Manager of Outcomes and Engagement Analytics
Evive people are game-changers.
Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo...and did. More than 11 years later, that spirit still defines our culture. The work we do is redefining how people use their employee benefits, with SaaS-based services that help people to improve their lives and Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their benefits investments. We strive every day for the ideal of #benefitslove. Are you one of us?
We’re looking for a purpose-driven Manager of Outcomes and Engagement Analytics. Is it you?
You are results-oriented and confident leading a team. Numbers, spreadsheets, and reporting are in your blood. You’re comfortable working with a variety of data sources and recognize how to build relevant metrics that measure success. In addition to the nitty-gritty of analytics, you value teamwork and appreciate the opportunity to mentor others.
Here’s what a Manager of Outcomes and Engagement Analytics does at Evive (for people who like bullet lists):
- Lead and mentor team of data analysts, who are tasked with assembling and cleaning data for analysis, reporting best practices, maintaining BoB/project timelines, and researching new opportunities to enhance user acquisition and digital product utilization.
- Research, develop, and create unique metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of different programs, tools, and products.
- Collaborate with external partners to develop product and reporting strategy specific to client needs.
- Identify trends in complex data sets to evaluate the efficacy of our digital products and communication strategies, and provide relevant insights to clients.
- Develop and maintain digital tools for reporting purposes.
- Oversee A/B testing strategy by designing experiments that systematically identify better ways to communicate with users.
- Implement predictive analytics to build targeting strategy that enhances communication campaigns and optimizes utilization of our digital products.
- Perform statistical analyses that provide meaningful insights to optimize the effectiveness of our products, and to support the sales and marketing teams.
- Research consumer behaviors and perceptions related to healthcare to inform and improve messaging strategies.
- Work with client teams to identify and eliminate obstacles to achieving client goals.
- Discover new opportunities to optimize the business through analytics and statistical modeling, using business analytical tools.
- Recruit, hire, train, supervise, and evaluate staff to build outcome analytics team as business requirements necessitate.
- Liaise with other teams to review market research, as well as to include clinical and financial reporting/analytics in presentations to prove our value proposition to clients.
You bring a lot to the table.
- Master’s degree in Public Health, Statistics, or a similar subject area—or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Eight to ten years in an analytics and reporting function, with experience in the use of healthcare data and the application of appropriate analysis, client retention strategy, and outcomes or engagement reporting.
- Three to five years of experience managing a team.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Proficient in statistical analysis tools, such as R or Python.
- Expertise in data-visualization techniques and tools.
- Experience in study design, statistical analysis, and other research methods.
Evive takes care of its teammates. Here are our current benefits:
- Laid-back office with casual attire
- Weekly catered lunch + daily stocked kitchen with drinks, organic fresh fruit, and a variety of other snacks
- Competitive salaries with annual bonus pay
- Paid time off—both for vacation and volunteering
- Paid sick time
- Two work-from-home days every month
- Employer-paid medical insurance + subsidized vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- Student loan assistance program
- Employee assistance program
- Pre-tax commuter benefit + convenient location (right off the CTA blue line and Union Station)
- Treadmill desks: walk and work!
- Company-sponsored book club
- ...and we watch Jeopardy! every day
If you’re prepared to go big, go bold, and go beyond, you’re ready to go Evive.