LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
What you'd achieve
● As part of Engineering, collaborate with Developer and Product teams to ensure the delivery of high quality product experiences to users.
● Work closely with our internal users and stakeholders to replicate issues and deliver consistent progress updates when issues arise.
● Participate in the scrum process by being an active participant in stand up, story time, retrospective, and other scrum ceremonies.
● Become an expert on the LogicGate product and understand high-impact user flows to help inform your test approach.
● Partner with Product and Engineering teams to develop test acceptance criteria for new feature development during design and scoping.
● Participate in the development and maintenance of high quality test cases for functional stories.
● Be an advocate for quality best practices at LogicGate.
What you'd bring
● Experience working with a technical team in a QA role
● You have strong manual testing skills and experience testing both front end and back end
● You care deeply about getting the details right in order to ship a great product.
● You have a passion for software and have a thorough understanding of how web apps work
and general understanding of APIs.
● You have experience developing and executing functional and regression test plans.
● You have previous experience working with Test Rail or other test case writing software and
have delivered functional test cases for features.
This job is eligible for remote work in all states with the exception of Colorado.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work Environment
- Regular cadence of communication organization-wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Time Off; 33 business days in first year of employment
- 16 Days PTO
- 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.) PLUS two floating holidays annually
- 6 Health Days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- Flex Rewards
- Monthly funds on Benepass debit card to be leveraged by the employee (cell phone, streaming services, child care, dog walker, etc.)
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We’ve secured $156M in total funding to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid - an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built-In Chicago's list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020, Crain's Chicago Business 2021 Best Places to Work, and Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces 2020!
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market, and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, it’s predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!
LogicGate is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing LogicGate employees will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices reopen, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at a LogicGate office.