Modelling Analyst, Price&Promo at NielsenIQ
MODELLING ANALYST, PRICE&PROMO, WARSAW
ABOUT THIS JOB
Modelling Analysts run Nielsen in-house econometric models that help clients understand the impact of their in-store price and promotion strategy. Your insights will drive decisions for top companies and have an impact on our analytics business. In this role, you will be known as a modelling expert and trusted partner to client consultants.
- Independent execution of complex Price and Promotion projects that includes running econometric models on existing Nielsen modelling platforms
- Cooperate with Nielsen client consultants and project managers based in various locations to deliver to schedule and as per requirements
- Explain to the consultants of the commercial area the study results by analyzing and interpreting data, deriving insights and recommendations
- Interacting with multiple internal stakeholders including Sales, Modelling and Technology teams across Europe
- Carry out an exhaustive control of the information included in the project in order to minimize errors and obtain high-quality results
- Train and support Junior Analysts
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Curiosity drives your interest in what factors impact sales of FMCG products. You are inquisitive and always ask why. Problem-solver by nature, balancing soft skills with analytical thinking is your strength. You are well-organized, accurate and have strong communication and listening skills that help you explain technical issues to less technical project stakeholders.
- 2 years of work experience in analytical, modelling or related fields
- Degree in econometrics/statistics/business/quantitative methods/math or similar
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- Very good English skills (speaking & writing)
- Very good working knowledge of Excel
- Comfortable working in a digital-enabled environment, e.g. open to learning PowerBI
- Ability to work independently and within a virtual environment
- Nice to have experience in FMCG industry, market research, data and measurement (Nielsen data knowledge is an advantage)
- Nice to have programming language skills (VBA, R, Python)
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.