Now Learning Business Analyst at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Job Description & Requirements for the Role
Reporting to the Senior Product Manager, the Now Learning Business Analyst represents the business side of Now Learning. With experience in Agile, the BA is a member of the larger Scrum team (made up of Business, PMO, and IT personnel), and will participate in daily stand-ups, grooming, demos, and retrospectives. The BA will work with Architects, SME’s, Product Owners, and Stakeholders to understand and document requirements. Creation of User Stories and test cases, as well as participation in User Acceptance Testing (including scheduling, leading, and capturing user feedback) will be an important part of the BA role. Experience with Agile is highly recommended to be successful in this role. Handling ad hoc reporting requests, analyzing existing processes and making recommendations for improvements, as well as assisting with defect triage are a part of daily activities.
What you get to do in this Role
We are looking for a self-starter Business Analyst to help us continue to expand our world-class learning platform. The ideal candidate will be able to dive in and:
· Gather requirements to support Features as requested by Stakeholders, customers, etc.
· Work closely with Product Owners, Architects, and IT to define Feature solutions, including creation and tracking of User Stories.
· Analyze existing processes and make recommendations to improve.
· Assist with data definitions, data & process models, and business rules.
· Support new Feature launches via User Acceptance Testing, including scheduling, leading, and managing feedback.
· Monitor and analyze user feedback for platform related pain points.
· Assist with defect triage.
· Handle ad hoc reporting requests.
· Apply expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and data visualization to tell the story behind the numbers and understand user sentiment better.
· Support the Now Learning Technical Documenter with creation and maintenance of documentation.
· Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· 3+ years of experience with cloud-based solutions, bonus points for experience with online training platforms.
· Experience with Agile.
· Excellent verbal, written communication, and problem solving skills. The ability to empathize with our customers, both internal and external, is a must.
· Experience with analytics, report creation, and analysis of business processes required.
· A scrappy self-starter with a steadfast commitment to quality.
· A self-motivated problem solver who can innovate and calmly approach a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills.
· A strong working knowledge of MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.Additional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.