At Farmer’s Fridge, we’re committed to making wholesome, delicious food simply accessible, so people can live a little happier. We aim to remove the roadblocks to eating well on the go. That means sourcing top-notch ingredients, handcrafting meals in our kitchen, packing & delivering fresh to our network of Fridges and ensuring the best possible customer experience. Unpurchased items are regularly donated to local food depositories, providing responsibly sourced nutrition to community members in need. If you’re passionate about our mission to change the food system for the better, our team just may be the right fit for you.
We value an open mind, dedication to work, and a collaborative spirit. We hire based on those characteristics, our business’ needs, and your qualifications. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind — in the hiring process or in the workplace.
About the Role:
We’re a start-up and we need people who are flexible and able to do many different tasks. The Operations Analyst position is a crucial project-based role in our organization as business needs change quickly — you may be hired to champion a niche project and then take on a completely unfamiliar challenge a couple months later. You might be an analyst and use technology, data and metrics to help us level-up. You may also be a project manager who tenaciously makes sense of disjointed processes or systems. Either way, you’ll be a key player who makes a difference.
This position is always evolving and we will keep this job post open even as we hire people for it. You might just have the experience, skills or education that we need at any given moment so we encourage you to be authentic and think about how your strengths and interests align with our mission.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Thoughtful, analytical, and humble. You love solving problems and can bring what you’ve learned to the table. You do this because you’re excited and can be helpful and not because you want recognition.
- You are as comfortable building spreadsheets and process flows as you are on a manufacturing floor helping manage critical growth projects with our production team. You look for ways to be more efficient and get excited by the idea of creating order out of chaos.
- You are creative, flexible, and supremely detail-oriented without losing sight of the big picture or ultimate goal. It would never occur to you to say, “that’s not my job.”
In a typical week, you will:
- Drive critical, enterprise-wide projects based on priorities for the business
- Analyze current processes, recommend solutions, and implement strategies to help the business grow and scale
- Provide oversight of established business processes to assess effectiveness and impact
- Develop SOPs and/or training materials to support efficient and safe operations as the business scales
- An undergraduate degree
- A demonstrated track record of working on projects related to continuous improvement and change management
- Some data analytics abilities or a willingness to learn
- Ability to operate in ambiguous situations and be flexible as the organization changes and grows
- A deep passion for food and the Farmer's Fridge mission to improve lives through 24/7 access to fresh food
- Please include a cover letter where you share how your interests, education and experience can contribute to your dream job at Farmer's Fridge. Be sure to include what your duties will be as a part of that dream job.
- Traditional Healthcare Benefits — Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, LTD
- 10 paid holidays
- Generous PTO policy
- Daily Fridge Credits
- Monthly cell phone credit
- Spontaneous company events and community service activities
- Work with a phenomenal team of individuals that are constantly pushing the market boundaries to offer healthy food at the utmost convenience.
Farmer’s Fridge is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
View our disclosures related to External Agencies and Applicants below: