- Technical and thought leadership on the Pricing R&D team
- Continuous improvement of the predictive power of our loss cost models
- Development of a rigorous pre- and post-deployment frameworks
- Constantly search for new predictive rating elements
- Maintain and enhance the quantitative pipeline required for quickly moving proof-of-concepts into production
- 5+ years of applying advanced quantitative methods to pricing P&C insurance products, with a preference towards private passenger auto
- Strong, demonstrated experience building, validating, and applying statistical machine learning methods.
- Strong programming skills with experience using SQL and modern packages in R.
- Experience with large-scale analytics on AWS platforms
- Exceptional communicator and storyteller.
- Data science maturity