ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
- Provide insights, data analysis and data validation being sought by renewal leaders
- Work with Cross Functional Analytics team members to curate and assimilate insights
- Primary Contact for all analytics related queries in Excel, AnaPlan, Tableau, CRM, Business Objects
- Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences.
- Constructs forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data.
- Business Partner to the Global Renewals Sales team, help develop key performance metrics to help drive Sales Productivity.
- Identify and drive system and reporting enhancements; streamline existing reports
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to drive alignment and consistencies.
- Gather business requirements from stakeholders on various analytics initiatives
- Analyze business requirements, enhancements, determine optimal solutions and determine gap from current state, dependencies and ways to mitigate risks
- Develop business requirements documentation, process workflow diagrams, functional specifications, user acceptance test scripts and other supporting documentation for Business Intelligence and Analytics initiatives
- Work with developers on determining level of effort and ensuring new functionality meets business objectives when delivered
- Develop dashboard and report prototypes and mockups
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Analytics, Business Intelligence or related field required
- 5-10 years of industry experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability and be able dive into technical details and design analytics solutions
- Ability to analyze data coming from myriad data sources, mine and analyze and derive value from it to improve business SQL and other computer programs (Python, R is preferred)
- Ability to visualize the results in the previous step by putting together simple and easily consumable dashboards using reporting tools
- Working knowledge Tableau, Power BI, SAP Hana is a must
- Prior CRM experience expected
- Must have good communication, presentation, and documentation skills
- Expert in Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, CRM and Visio or similar products
- Business process design, project management, and/or Agile SDLC experience a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.