As a Resource Planning Analyst, Organizational Effectiveness, you will be responsible for the planning, scheduling and effectiveness of resources from Onboarding through becoming Appointed to Sell (ATS). The role has a high degree of responsiveness to enterprise-wide resource planning related to the training/onboarding needs of the sales centers’ in accordance to the ramp plan, including preparation and execution of all onboarding logistics.Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Uses analytic methods and tools to understand, predict and perform logistics operations.
- Maintains database(s) of logistics information
- Establishes resource and session schedules for training events and onboarding initiatives.
- Collects, interprets, and analyzes various types of logistical data including reliability of rosters, trainers’ availability, space constraints and other data related to training and onboarding resource management
- Publicizes and promotes training events using established processes and communication mediums
- Collaborates with Licensing Services team and COE to enroll learners into their appropriate learning paths in the resource management system and monitor completion.
- Monitors and responds to resource management system and schedule related tasks in a timely fashion
- Participates in process assessment and modification to safeguard proper alignment, standardization and new process implementation that will enhance resource-planning impact on the business
Skills and Experience:
- BS/AS degree or 2+ years of professional related work experience
- Demonstrate a high level of detail orientation and work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong level of proficiency working with MS Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables, formulas ect)
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with resource management systems and/or CRM Systems (ie Salesforce) is preferred
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.