Sales Ops Analyst at HealthJoy
Founded in 2014, HealthJoy is a rapidly growing healthcare technology company on a mission to help employers and employees maximize the value of their benefits. Our platform provides members with a centralized benefits experience by combining a virtual healthcare assistant (JOY) and benefits wallet with telemedicine and concierge services. By integrating these services, members are guided to the right point of care, high quality and low cost physicians and facilities, and prescription savings. Additionally, JOY proactively helps members manage their health and understand the benefits they have elected.
About the Role
This Sales Operations Analyst role will be vital in scaling HealthJoy’s growing sales organization. In this highly analytical role, you will help build the core sales infrastructure and analytics foundation around goal setting, measuring performance, territory carving, strategic planning and much more.
We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated, highly analytical, data-driven, and has exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
What You’ll Do
- Strategize. Use data-driven decision-making to align our sales leadership on key metrics and drive higher productivity
- Manage sales team commissions to best compliance standards
- Experiment. Launch and test initiatives across sales and partner management and measure their impact
- Relationship-builder. You are a thought-partner and build trust-based and cross-functional relationships to get things done
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years blend of Sales, Sales Operations, Business Analyst and / Consulting experience preferred
- Entrepreneurial. You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Experience in strategy and operations, consulting, or a high-growth startup is a plus
- Proven track record of advanced data analysis and modeling skills, leading cross-functional initiatives and succeeding in a complex and fast moving environment
- Excellent analytical thinker who can deliver actionable recommendations out of complex datasets; strong in Excel, SQL, Tableau
- Medical benefits with generous employer contribution to monthly medical premiums
- HSA with company contribution
- Stock options
- Parental leave
- Flexible PTO policy
- Laid back work environment
- Monthly company sponsored happy hours
- Weekly instacart orders
- Catered lunches every Friday
HealthJoy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.