The American Medical Association (AMA), a nonprofit, is the nation's largest professional Association of physicians. We are a unifying voice and powerful ally for America's physicians, the patients they care for, and the promise of a healthier nation. To be part of the AMA is to be part of our Mission to promote the art and science of medicine and the betterment of public health.
As an employer, we are dedicated to many efforts, including employee learning and development, social responsibility, diversity and inclusion and wellness.
Our well-defined culture has strongly impacted the prosperity of our organization. Our foundational values of Respect, Integrity, Innovation, Impact, Collaboration, Agility and Trust are at the core of our efforts and continue to shape the success of the AMA.
We have an opportunity at our corporate offices in Chicago for a SalesForce Administrator on our Health Solutions team. As the primary CRM resource within Health Solutions (HS) and across the AMA, optimize the CRM by providing reliable performance, high quality data, and streamlined processes aligned to business objectives.
CRM Planning, Configuration and Integration
- Partner with others across HS and the AMA to facilitate discussion of CRM practices and identify and document emerging needs and opportunities, including implementation of high-priority integrations
- Research and identify Salesforce modules, 3rd party ecosystem tools, and other emerging capabilities and requirements based on management direction and identified needs
- Partner with IT to ensure technical requirements are aligned with AMA IT roadmap
- Prototype, test and gather feedback on recommended configurations and processes, with an emphasis on sales forecasting, strategic account management and business process automation
- Configure objects, fields, record types, page layouts, validation, workflow rules and triggers
- Provide guidance, best practices, risk assessment and positive recommendations to the CRM governance function
Maintain CRM Data, Reporting, and Processes
- Perform system and user administration; establish a roles and permissions model that supports the expanding scope within AMA while addressing compliance requirements
- Manage and execute defined processes and provide ongoing monitoring to maintain the integrity of AMA’s CRM data; document and maintain data quality standards and processes
- Create and maintain sales reports and dashboards that align with AMA’s business objectives
CRM Deployment and Training
- Implement, monitor and provide feedback as new configurations and/or modules are deployed
- Develop and conduct training courses for all Sales Cloud and Service Cloud users across the AMA, including onboarding documentation and training for new hires within Health Solutions
May include other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required; degree in Information Systems or related field preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in Salesforce administration required, proficiency in Lightning Experience and Service Cloud for Lightning Experience highly preferred
- Advanced Administrator Certification preferred, with additional certifications as Platform App Builder, Sales Cloud Consultant and Service Cloud Consultant a plus
- Ability to work directly with AMA stakeholders to understand and translate business requirements
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, changing environment, able to prioritize assignments and meet objectives
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; interacts effectively with AMA stakeholders to resolve technical and business issues in a timely manner
- Focused on enhancing business process automation leveraging Salesforce tools
- Strong organizational skills; detail-oriented and able to document processes and requirements
- Exceptional communication skills; demonstrated ability to assemble and present information clearly and concisely
The AMA offers competitive salaries, including an incentive plan; excellent benefits and progressive technology. Our office is a business casual environment and we respect work-life balance. Please apply for the position at https://ama-assn.csod.com/ats/careersite/jobdetails.aspx?site=2&c=ama-assn&id=1349. The American Medical Association is located at 330 N. Wabash Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611 and is convenient to all public transportation in Chicago.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity in our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. As an EOE/AA employer, the American Medical Association will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and veteran or disability status.
THE AMA IS COMMITTED TO IMPROVING THE HEALTH OF THE NATION