Senior Analyst, Healthcare Analytics at VillageMD
We're looking for a Senior Analyst, Healthcare Analytics to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served.
VillageMD is changing the trajectory of healthcare. We’re empowering primary care physicians to make informed decisions, and engaging patients in meaningful ways. We work with thousands of clinicians and healthcare disruptors across the country, improving patient health while driving down the cost to deliver it.
We are a mission-oriented organization, and we are thrilled about the work that we accomplish every day. We’re transparent. Collaborative. Relentless in pursuit of our mission. With a confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences create the best opportunity for innovation. And we know that the community we are growing is greater than any one individual.
We’ve built our technology using the best of cloud and open-source technologies to create an open, data-first platform that is enriched with analytical models and connected to the most modern internal and external apps. These apps drive clinical decision support, patient engagement and outcomes and other facilitators of innovative, information-enriched health experiences.
Could this be you?
See for yourself how a Senior Analyst, Healthcare Analytics helps reshape successful healthcare with VillageMD:
In this role, you’ll operate as a cross-market analytical consultant to internal stakeholders on critical imperatives including analysis supporting physician practice operations. VillageMD sits in a unique position with the ability to use ambulatory electronic medical record (EMR) and practice management data, medical and pharmacy claims and other critical business systens. As our organization continues to grow, so do the opportunities to develop your skills and gain exposure to different areas of our business and model of care.
How you can make a difference
During your first year, you can expect the following professional challenges:
- Collaborate with technology and operational leaders develop insights to drive better patient and business outcomes and experience.
Skills for success
As a successful VillageMD Senior Analyst, Healthcare Analytics you possess,
- Strong analytical and technical skills/aptitude, including technical aptitude or experience with healthcare practice operations, revenue cycle operations, data analytics and insights.
- Think clearly, communicate concisely, and collaborate always.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, find peace in chaos, and absorb information quickly to create a plan.
- A clear balance between improving speed to value and delivering valuable insights to operators.
- A low ego; an ability to gain trust by doing what you say you will do.
- The ability to manage competing priorities and succeed in a fast-paced environment.
Experience to drive change
- 3+ years of full-time experience working in an analytical, reporting or data management role.
- Undergrad degree with a concentration in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, mathematics, or engineering.
- Healthcare analytics experience in practice or revenue cycle operations preferred, but not required; Athena EHR experience strongly preferred.
- Strong experience SQL and Tableau with a desire to continue to enhance your technical skill set across these tools and others.
- Ability to manage initiatives through to fruition while ably handling the ambiguity of an evolving environment.
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1. This fun, fast-paced, startup environment even comes complete with snacks.
You also have the flexibility to contribute remotely. Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.