Senior Applied Scientist (Remote) at Relativity
Relativity Trace is an early-stage business within Relativity that's bringing an outstanding communication surveillance platform to the global market. Our team's vision is to build a world free of professional misconduct. Trace is the most flexible surveillance platform allowing compliance teams to have full control over how they monitor risk. It uses creative artificial intelligence to supplement compliance team capabilities to reduce false-positive alerting and increase efficiency. This role will report to the Group Manager, Trace.
This Sr. Applied Scientist will work with product leaders and the Compliance AI engineering team to build Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) capabilities that pinpoint regulatory misconduct at financial services organizations. You will explore and guide the implementation of inventive solutions that are new to the market, while also engaging our clients and industry with whitepapers, blog posts, and presentations.
Your Role in Action
- Oversee the data science and statistical decisions that make up our Compliance AI offerings
- Apply experience from a comprehensive understanding of data science to the opportunities we face with our products and features
- Work directly with Product Managers and Engineers to interrogate and distill our clients' problems into their purest forms
- Operate independently to conduct investigations
- Specify and communicate solutions to Architects and Engineers, working with team members through final implementation
- Advocate solutions through publishing blog posts, research papers, and white papers, and speaking at E-discovery and Analytics conferences
- 3+ years of professional Data Science experience
- Azure or other cloud platform experience
- Experience with machine learning techniques and algorithms: LSI, SVM
- Experience with machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as Latent Semantic Analysis, Support Vector Machine, Natural Language Processing, Neural Networks, Ensemble methods, and Bayesian methods
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences-and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.