ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
We are seeking a Business Analyst to join our AMS Sales Operations organization and help to build out analytics and reporting in support of go-to-market initiatives. The preferred candidate has a creative problem-solving mindset, will have experience supporting Sales, is comfortable managing large data sets, has strong attention to detail, can build financial models, and has strong communication skills. They will work cross-functionally across sales, operations, marketing, BI, and finance with the primary objective of enabling sales leadership to make effective, analytically driven, and strategic operating decisions.
What you get to do in this role:
- Extract data sets, perform analyses and build financial models to support pipeline, coverage, renewal, or other initiatives
- Assist in the development and reporting of key performance metrics to help drive increasing Sales productivity
- Manage operational process improvement projects
- Support the implementation of Sales productivity, planning and reporting tools
- Assist with annual planning and monthly forecasting processes for the AMS Sales organization
- Analyze performance and productivity data and assist in preparing slides for QBR’s, or other Sales leadership presentations
- Other ad hoc responsibilities in support of Sales and Operations
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Sales Finance / Sales Operations
- Positive “can do” attitude and highly analytical; enjoys challenges
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask and come up with creative solutions
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with others
- Comfortable and flexible working in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented and comfortable working with large data sets
- Proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel
- Working experience with Tableau development, SQL, Python or R a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.