Senior Business Analyst at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to build out analytics and operations capabilities to support the global sales organization. This is a high-impact and high-visibility role with exciting cross-functional priorities and demands. You will be responsible for owning the planning and implementation of the most critical initiatives in GTM and bringing strategic plans into definable projects and executing them with cross-functional partners. In this position, you will work cross-functionally with Sales, Finance, Industry, and Operations to lead strategic initiatives and ensure precise alignment of project goals and outcomes.
The preferred candidate will have experience supporting Sales, be comfortable managing large data sets, build financial models, and have strong communication skills. In addition, ideal candidates have a blend of big picture thinking, an analytical mindset, and strong stakeholder management skills.
What you get to do in this role:
- Collaborating with department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects
- Work directly with the business on strategic, organizational, and operational projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity, and operational efficiency
- Serve as primary contact for all sales analytics-related queries in Excel, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Support various business and sales operations initiatives, including annual sales planning, quota setting, compensation planning and payout, performance reporting, etc.
- Conduct analysis and deliver collateral for business review cadences, including Quarterly/ Monthly Business Reviews and other leadership meetings
- Support the design, implementation, and testing of sales planning and reporting tools
- Work on the development and implementation of standard methodologies across sales tools, technology, processes, and operations policies
To be successful in this role, you have:
- 2+ years of experience working for an Enterprise SaaS company in Sales Operations, Sales Finance, Business Operations, Corporate Strategy, or related functions
- Experience with analytical tools like Tableau, Power BI, SQL, Snowflake, etc.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Analytics, Information Systems, or related fields
- Comfort with quantitative analysis and ability to deliver data-driven recommendations
- Strong business acumen with the ability to communicate effectively with various levels within the org. and collaborate cross-functionally
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.