Senior Business Operations Analyst at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
We need someone who is a strong business partner and thrives on executing global sales planning in a fast paced, rapidly growing SaaS organization. The preferred candidate will have experience working with Sales Commission team and supporting sales planning activities. In addition, we are seeking an experienced candidate with great business partnership skills to provide business support to Sales Operations, as well as Strategic & Planning team.
What you get to do in this role:
· Assist with annual planning activities and enable execution of planning throughout the year
· Document user stories based on collected business requirements; Perform QA or UAT for Anaplan projects implementation; Create testing scripts and provide user support
· Partner closely with Anaplan Model builders to develop user guide documentation and provide user training or demo if required
· Monthly files preparation, validations as well as data analysis and reconciliation
· Drive process improvement to improve productivity and operational efficiency
· Collaborate with Sales Operations and cross-functional business partners to ensure business alignment and actionable outcomes
· Partner with Sales Commission team and Sales Operations to identify any data issues and/or the root cause of data discrepancies
· Other ad-hoc responsibilities in support of cross-functional stakeholders and strategic initiatives
· Ensure all related activities are delivered with a focus on customer service and quality
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· 5+ years’ experience of Sales Strategic planning; Experience with high-tech Cloud industry a plus
· Detail oriented and result focused to drive completion
· Gathers and analyzes data to understand the pros and cons of different decisions and options
· Excellent problem solving and interpersonal communication is a strong requirement
· Positive “can do” attitude and self-motivated with the ability to multitask
· Fact driven, process orientated, but comfortable challenging the status quo and setting new process and operational direction
· Experience driving results through extended and cross-functional teams
· Strong documentation and communication skills
· Ability to set clear direction by defining goals and priorities, and evaluate/support the business needs
· Working experience in Anaplan a strong plusAdditional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work PersonasWork personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in OfficeA required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
FlexibleA flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
RemoteA remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.