Senior Compensation Analyst at Relativity
- Play a key role in refining and implementing compensation governance across the business
- Develop and deliver education on our compensation philosophy and practice, for both managers and employees
- Build processes that can be scaled to match our growth plans
- Collaborate with Finance, HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, and leadership in solving both tactical and strategic compensation issues.
- Conduct and coordinate compensation benchmarking studies and job analyses globally.
- Assist with HR Technology implementations and data maintenance.
- Provide high quality compensation analyses of large datasets to distill insights and convey findings.
- Partner with HRIS and/or HR Analytics in enhancing processes and insights delivery.
- Liaise with third-party vendors in gathering global benchmarking business intelligence or in solving compensation problems.
- Review new legal requirements as it relates to pay in the US and abroad.
- Serve as subject matter expert across a select portfolio of Total Rewards projects.
- May include up to 10% travel.
- Experience with broad-based, equity, and international compensation.
- Experience influencing HR Business Partners and executives in a consulting or consultative role.
- Has analytical problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Is a natural leader and can influence decision-makers.
- Is resourceful and can multi-task and adapt to changing priorities to meet demands.
- Can easily maneuver from big picture to detail and back…quickly.
- Understands and applies logic to analyze and review core datasets, looking for patterns, drawing insights.
- Anticipates questions, thinks ahead, plans for contingencies. Finds alternative/practical solutions when ideal solutions are not possible.
- Has superb communication skills and the ability to frame problems and solutions quickly and concisely for a variety of audiences (e.g., junior employees, senior employees, engineers).
- Maintains confidentiality and delivers with accuracy and thoroughness in a timely manner.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience having worked in a global software/technology organization.
- Undergraduate degree in a field linked to quantitative analysis: statistics, computer science, mathematics, economics, engineering, business, social sciences methods, or related field.
- Superior MS Office skills.