SENIOR CONSULTANT, ROUTE TO MARKET at NielsenIQ
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently recruiting a Senior Consultant for the Intelligence Analytics (iA) – Route to Market (RtM) Team.
As a Senior Consultant, you would be doing business development with existing and new clients based on the analysis of relevant Route to market (RtM) solutions.
- Deliver high-end solutions to our external clients with the aim to inspire them, build a strong relationship with them and drive their growth.
- Help to strengthen and develop our RtM footprint within Nielsen.
- You will closely interact with your sales team:
- Recognize business needs and explore growth opportunities
- Support them by sharing information about the situation, business needs, demands
- Develop tailored analyzes advise on the feasibility of studies
- You will be responsible for building client trust and loyalty by delivering high end products/presentations:
- In close cooperation with the client/our sales department and based on the scope agreed upfront, you'll take ownership for the analysis, prepare and run RtM solutions that fully answer the needs of the client
- You will work out analytical insights and presentations that provide inspiring solutions to business questions
- As part of projects, you will work interdisciplinary and lead the co-ordination with different teams to ensure high-quality delivery
- You will take ownership within RtM – Product & People:
- You have a deep understanding of our RtM tools and systems, as well as for our Nielsen product portfolio.
- You will continuously expand your knowledge of Business topics, markets and Nielsen products.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
This role will be part of a Regional Team with the expectation to be connected with different clients across Europe. This will give You the opportunity of working in a dynamic, motivating and encouraging environment.
- University studies and or comparable training qualifications
- Several years of experience (3-4 years) with the analysis of data in the FMCG
- Deep understanding of customer business and challenges
- Strong analytical skill: very high affinity with numbers and the ability to convert numbers in insights and recommendations
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, as well as excellent presentation skills
- Ability to build good relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Very good organizational and prioritization skills by staying flexible
- Very good project and time management, a proven track of records of the submission of projects on time and on budget
- Born team player
- Very good knowledge of Polish and English, both in writing and orally. An additional language (French/German) is a plus
- Motivated by evolving in an international context