Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: Drive and deliver business results with data-based insights.
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist who will utilize their ability to work with complex data, formal Data Science training, and strong problem solving skills to help solve complex business challenges.
Your Life As A Maven:
- Leverage data to drive business solutions for enterprise clients.
- Assist clients in building Data Science ML/AI Capabilities in the Cloud (GCP, AWS, Azure).
- Handle the life cycle of Machine Learning including: Data Transformation, Exploratory Data Analysis, Feature Engineering, Model Trial Pipelines, Measuring Performance, Retraining, and Deploying models for Inference hosting.
- Participate in setting up large organizations on Cloud enabled AI Platforms.
- Develop custom or improve existing data models using predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting, and other business outcomes.
- Work on hybrid Engineering, Data Science, and Cloud Architecture teams to delivery business value.
- Contribute to open source efforts and help lead general communities of excellence.
- Deliver leadership and learnings to the Data Science team members and community.
- 7+ years of experience manipulating data sets and delivering data science.
- Cloud experience in a major platform, such as AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Experience using Data Science languages (R, Python) to manipulate data and draw insights.
- Knowledge of a variety of Machine Learning and advanced analytical techniques and their real world advantages/drawbacks.
- Familiarity with the following software/tools: Python, R, Jupyter Notebooks, SQL, ML platforms (GCP AI Platform, AWS Sagemaker, H2O, DataRobot, SAS, SPSS), Data Pipelines and orchestration (Spark, Airflow, CI/CD), and visualization (Looker, Tableau, qlikview).
- Understanding concepts and tools of MLOps and model orchestration including tools like MLFlow and Kubeflow.
- Familiarity with AI Principles, Governances, and Model Bias.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or above in a related field (Masters or PhD preferred).
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018, 2017
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Ready to Learn More?
- Digital Transformation at Maven Wave
- Check out the Data Analytics Team
- See what Glassdoor has to say
- Real Customer Stories
- Learn More about Atos