Senior Data Scientist at The Kraft Heinz Company
Description & Requirements
Are you a talented and driven Data Scientist with expertise in machine learning and a passion for building robust pipelines for demand forecasting? We are seeking a skilled individual to join our dynamic team at Kraft Heinz. Join our team and make an impact by leveraging machine learning and demand forecasting to drive data-driven decisions and optimize our business operations.
- Utilize your strong analytical skills and machine learning expertise to develop advanced time-series models for demand forecasting.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and define business problems related to demand forecasting.
- Conduct exploratory data analysis and feature engineering to extract valuable insights from complex datasets.
- Develop and implement machine learning algorithms to optimize demand forecasting accuracy and efficiency.
- Evaluate and fine-tune models by applying statistical methods and running experiments on real-world data.
- Monitor model performance and proactively identify opportunities for improvement and optimization.
- Communicate findings and insights to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner- both verbally and through data visualization techniques.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in machine learning and demand forecasting techniques- and apply them to enhance our forecasting capabilities.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science- Statistics- Mathematics- or a related field. PhD is a plus.
- Strong experience in machine learning- statistical modeling- and demand forecasting.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python and R- as well as libraries like scikit-learn
- Solid understanding of data engineering principles and experience building data pipelines.
- Proficient in SQL and working with relational databases.
- Experience using cloud-based services such as AWS- Azure- or Google Cloud
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think critically about complex business challenges.
- Strong communication skills- with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a collaborative- fast-paced environment.
Kraft Heinz is a global food company with a delicious heritage. With iconic and emerging food and beverage brands around the world, we deliver the best taste, fun and quality to every meal table we touch. We're on a mission to disrupt not only our own business, but the global food industry. A consumer obsession and unexpected partnerships fuel our progress as we drive innovation across every part of our company.
Around the world, our people are connected by a culture of ownership, agility and endless curiosity. We also believe in being good humans, who are working to improve our company, communities, and planet. We're proud of where we've been - and even more thrilled about where we're headed - as we nourish the world and lead the future of food.
We grow our people to grow our business. We champion great people who bring ambition, curiosity, and high performance to the table as the guardians of our beloved and nostalgic brands. Good isn't good enough. We choose greatness every day by challenging the ordinary and making bold decisions. All while celebrating our wins - and our failures - as we work together to lead the future of food.
Challenging the status quo takes talent. We invest in your purpose and potential by developing skills and nurturing strengths that leave a legacy on our business and a lasting impact on your career. Because great people make great companies, and we're growing something great here at Kraft Heinz.
Office Collaboration & Hybrid Work Environment
We believe our office environment fuels our collaboration, connection & community as an organization and allows our employees to grow toward greatness. We also believe providing a more flexible and agile model is essential in today's workplace. A majority of our office-based employees will be able to work remotely for up to two days each week. Additionally, employees who are subject to this hybrid model will be eligible to work from anywhere for up to six weeks in a rolling 12-month period (in maximum two-week increments and according to benefits and tax guidelines). Some jobs may be required to be performed fully in office depending on the role's responsibilities and requirements.
Base Salary Range: $96,800.00 - $121,000.00
Kraft Heinz is an Equal Opportunity Employer that prohibits discrimination or harassment of any type. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require an accommodation to participate in the job application or hiring process should contact [email protected].