Senior Demand Planning Analyst
We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBARs are the cleanest protein bar available and our branding stands out. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition in a rapidly growing health food market has our company positioned for growth.
This growth comes from dynamic distribution channels including e-commerce, independent specialty locations, strategic enterprise accounts and traditional channels like grocery, convenience, mass and club. Our distribution and retail partners require support, organization and tracking.
The Senior Demand Planning Analyst will be responsible for representing the Demand Planning team perspective for our breakthrough & core innovation, limited time offers, and seasonal programs.
We are looking for someone that is a strategic thinker with an inquisitive mindset, detail-oriented, and driven. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter that takes initiative, demonstrates ownership over processes, has comfort with ambiguity, exhibits resourcefulness, and is excited to learn about our business and help establish new processes. This person must be analytical, organized, a strong communicator, and looking to be part of an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative company.
General Functions + Job Responsibilities:
- Create forecast for core products and breakthrough innovation for the North American market
- Manage and develop the forecast for limited time offers and seasonal programs
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop deep category knowledge and understanding of our strategic positioning within the market for breakthrough innovation
- Pull and analyze third-party syndicated data and internal shipment data to understand drivers of demand
- Work closely with cross-functional team members to provide a point of view on implications of strategic decisions
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally with Finance, Sales, and Marketing teams to align on demand
- Develop detailed projection models to inform relevant stakeholders of expected demand
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, intellectually curious, and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Statistics, Business, Economics, or related field
- 3-5 years of relevant experience with a strategy/planning focus in Demand Planning or Management Consulting
- Evidence of cross functional partnership experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in statistics and forecasting
- Self-starter who is extremely result and detail-oriented
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Highly adaptable and resourceful
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Highly organized
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Evidence of ‘Customer First’ values and behaviors
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to excel and grow with the organization
- Fast learner
- Intellectually humble
- Emotionally intelligent
Total Rewards Package: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with Company match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.