Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
We're looking for an experienced Senior Manager/Director of Medicare ACO Analytics to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served.
VillageMD is changing the trajectory of healthcare. We’re empowering primary care physicians to make informed decisions, and engaging patients in meaningful ways. We work with thousands of clinicians and healthcare disruptors across the country, improving patient health while driving down the cost to deliver it.
We are a mission-oriented organization, and we are thrilled about the work that we accomplish every day. We’re transparent. Collaborative. Relentless in pursuit of our mission. With a confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences create the best opportunity for innovation. And we know that the community we are growing is greater than any one individual.
We’ve built our technology using the best of cloud and open-source technologies to create an open, data-first platform that is enriched with analytical models and connected to the most modern internal and external apps. These apps drive clinical decision support, patient engagement and other facilitators of innovative, information-enriched health experiences.
Could this be you?
See for yourself how as the Senior Manager/Director of Medicare ACO Analytics, you will help reshape successful healthcare with VillageMD:
The Senior Manager/Director of Medicare ACO Analytics will work with Analytics, Operations, Market, and Finance peers, team members, and leaders to define, develop, and implement effective Medicare ACO reporting and analytics that serve multiple stakeholders. VillageMD sees the ability to improve patient outcomes, deliver better care, and lower unnecessary cost and utilization based on actionable insights delivered by the Analytics team as a critical part of its strategy to transform primary care.
How you can make a difference
During your first year, you can expect the following professional challenges:
- Define, develop, and implement Medicare ACO analytics and reporting for VillageMD
- Get up to speed on our data model and business model, and make recommendations for changes to improve Medicare ACO analytics
- Work closely and collaboratively with analysts to solve problems with hands on ability to execute, and not just lead
- Conduct analysis, including benchmark and performance forecasts, to inform decisions on value-based participation across our markets
- Facilitate regular deep dive analyses on Medicare ACO performance across markets to influence operational program design, clinical best practices and performance improvement.
- Participate in cross functional design teams to develop improved analytics, benchmarks, and reporting tools to optimize performance in Medicare value-based programs.
- Assist, train and educate team members on data acquisition, transformation, data reconciliation, and presentation related to Medicare performance.
- Review new policies for Medicare value-based programs, synthesize the information, and communicate the implications to our markets and executive leadership
Skills for success
As a successful Medicare ACO Analytics Senior Manager/Director you possess:
- Demonstrated ability in leading and developing analytics and reporting for Medicare ACOs such as MSSP or NextGen
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to develop new reporting and analytics in a new environment
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels and across functions of the organization
- Think clearly, communicate concisely, and collaborate always.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, find peace in chaos, and absorb information quickly to create a plan.
- Ability to partner with Analytics leaders and peers, and Operational customers to understand business problems, elicit requirements, develop analysis and reporting roadmap, and deliver results according to project plan while meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- A clear focus on delivering actionable insights to help operational customers deliver better care, improve patient outcomes, and lower unnecessary cost and utilization
- Experience with SQL, R or other open source analytical tools
- Experience with Tableau is a plus
- The ability to handle multiple, concurrent projects
- Challenging the status quo to improve our processes and tools
- A low ego; an ability to gain trust by doing what you say you will do
- The ability to lead teams that do not have a direct reporting relationship
Experience to drive change
- BS/MS in a quantitative field such as computer science, math, engineering, or other related fields is required
- 5+ years of full-time in analytics and reporting roles
- Hands on experience working with Medicare Fee-for-service claims datasets such as CCLF
- Preferred experience with MSSP or NextGen ACO analytics
- Preferred experience managing and leading a team of analysts
- Preferred experience working with Medicare fee-for-service and managed care operations
- A track record of working independently to lead large complex projects according to the scope, work plan, quality standards and budget.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including executive leadership presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Track record of successfully executing projects in collaboration with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1. This fun, fast-paced, startup environment even comes complete with snacks.
You also have the flexibility to contribute remotely. Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.