Senior Marketing Analyst
The Senior Marketing Analyst will support Target Data’s Analytics team. The role will primarily be involved in supporting the ongoing analytical needs for a series of clients, which is the foundation of Target Data’s core offering. This role will entail modeling client customer data to identify best prospects, campaign measurement, various ad hoc analysis to drive optimal marketing recommendations. This role is expected to partner with strategists and client service representatives to support all client needs.
- Performing and compiling a standard set of analytical processes across all clients including data management, data validation, Reporting, QA, dashboarding and ad hoc business analysis.
- Measuring marketing campaigns and owning the optimization of campaign audiences through modeling.
- Managing any reporting processes
- Interpreting results using a variety of techniques ranging from simple data pull and aggregation to complex data mining and analysis
- Implementing QA structures across analytical functions
- Assisting in the requirements and design of new data structures and database processes
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in a quantitative field)
- Working knowledge of SQL and Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytic skills and aptitude
- At least 3-5 years of data analytics experience
- Good communication skills – This role will be client facing
- Organized and detail oriented
- Highly dependable
- Enjoy working in a collaborative, team environment
- Familiarity with statistical software packages (e.g. R)
- Prior experience in marketing or advertising
- Experience with Predictive Modeling
Familiarity with data visualization techniques and software (e.g. Tableau)