Hello, we're Target Data
Target Data is a leader in people-based marketing, helping companies spend their marketing dollars smarter. We leverage data and technology to acquire and grow our client’s best customers. Customer data is at the center of everything we do, allowing for precise targeting and measurement at the transactional level.
Why Work with Us?
We know working together means accomplishing more, and success is a direct result of sharing experiences, challenges, and accomplishments. We work on the forefront of people-based marketing embracing new methods and technology not only for client success, but employee success. If one succeeds, we all succeed.
Where we are
Minutes from Metra and CTA & only steps to the West Loop, our office sits in a renovated, creative loft space with floor to ceiling city views.
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Vacation & Time Off
Paid Sick Days
Job Training & Conferences
- As a big believer in data-driven strategy, having access to the right tools and working with the right people is exciting. It's not uncommon to walk away from meetings with a smile.Leyla ArsanDirector of Strategy
- My team has the freedom to brainstorm new, innovative ways to approach marketing analytics. Leadership does everything they can to support new ideas and full exploration of initiatives.Jess AngelottaVice President of Analytics
- My team works with the best of breed Big Data technology to solve problems around marketing data automation and campaign execution. Our edge is our ability to constantly innovate and think outside of the box without hesitation or judgement.Edward YehChief Technology Officer
Technology we use
- jQuery UILibraries
- Twitter BootstrapLibraries
- Vertica DBDatabases
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
Articles we're in20 articles
Our funding history
$3M in FundingInvestors: Apex Venture Partners
$1M in FundingInvestors: Western Technology Investments
$0.3M in FundingInvestors: Apex Venture Partners
$1.1M in Funding