Hello, we're Target Data
Based in Chicago, Target Data is a leader in people-based marketing, driving our client’s revenue through addressable online and offline marketing execution. Using customer and transaction data, Target Data creates cross-channel campaigns that target actual people, not segments or audiences, that connects revenue with precise measurement.
Why Work with Us?
We know working together means accomplishing more, and success is a direct result of sharing experiences, challenges, and accomplishments. We work on the forefront of people-based marketing embracing new methods and technology not only for client success, but employee success. If one succeeds, we all succeed.
An Insider's view of Target Data
How does your team reward individual success?
Target Data collectively recognizes a monthly "Unsung Hero" who then gets to use the Super Office for the next month. While this is a great perk, the Unsung Hero also gets to add a piece of artwork and throw a themed company happy hour to really leave their mark on the office space and have a great time.
Where we are
Minutes from Metra and CTA & only steps to the West Loop, our office sits in a renovated, creative loft space with floor to ceiling city views.
Perks + Benefits
- As a big believer in data-driven strategy, having access to the right tools and working with the right people is exciting. It's not uncommon to walk away from meetings with a smile.Leyla ArsanDirector of Strategy
- My team has the freedom to brainstorm new, innovative ways to approach marketing analytics. Leadership does everything they can to support new ideas and full exploration of initiatives.Jess AngelottaVice President of Analytics
- My team works with the best of breed Big Data technology to solve problems around marketing data automation and campaign execution. Our edge is our ability to constantly innovate and think outside of the box without hesitation or judgement.Edward YehChief Technology Officer
Jobs at Target Data5 open jobs
Data + Analytics
Dev + Engineer
Technology we use
- jQuery UILibraries
- Twitter BootstrapLibraries
- Vertica DBDatabases
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
Articles we're in19 articles
Our funding history
$3M in FundingInvestors: Apex Venture Partners
$1M in FundingInvestors: Western Technology Investments
$0.3M in FundingInvestors: Apex Venture Partners
$1.1M in Funding