Senior Marketplace Strategy & Operations Analyst at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
In the Affirm app, we’re building a one-of-a-kind marketplace - bringing together consumers and merchants through discovery, unbeatable offers, and honest credit. As a Senior Analyst, you’ll use analytical rigor, business acumen, operational excellence, and a drive for impact to help define and scale Affirm’s newest business line!
You’ll be joining the Marketplace team at its early stages, presenting an outstanding opportunity for growth and development with a dynamic and highly collaborative group!What You’ll Do
- Craft and operationalize growth strategies for Affirm’s Marketplace business.
- Lead quantitative analysis that drives business understanding and advises our go-to-market approach.
- Assess new growth opportunities and deliver impactful recommendations.
- Build and improve program operations to enable efficiency, speed, and quality
- Drive execution by leading cross-functional initiatives that drive business impact.
- Incubate and operationalize new initiatives from the ground up.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional partners across Product, Analytics, Credit, and Marketing.
- 3-5 years of experience in finance, consulting, or a strategic operations role.
- Experience with a Marketplace or consumer product is a plus.
- Strong proficiency in analytical tools like SQL and Excel/Sheets required.
- Collaborative team player who is excited to work cross-functionally and build relationships.
- Ability to lead analytical projects, structure sophisticated problems, and tackle problems using data.
- Ability to operationalize recommendations through tight collaboration with Program and Product managers.
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity and a results-oriented demeanor. Willing to be fearless and creative when needed to get the job done.