DialogTech provides the leading AI-driven conversation intelligence platform for marketers at businesses that value inbound phone calls. When consumers call, DialogTech turns those conversations into actionable insights businesses use to improve marketing ROI, increase sales conversions, and deliver more personalized customer experiences, both online and over the phone. Recognized as the leader and pioneer in call analytics since 2007, DialogTech is the trusted conversation intelligence platform for many of the world's most successful brands and agencies.
The team you’d join:
DialogTech’s Analytics team plays an essential part in building solutions to help marketers completely understand and optimize the customer journey. We go beyond the phone call to analyze the conversation and extract insights to help marketers better serve their markets and customers. We are looking for smart, fast, passionate, and curious developers who can help push our products forward in new directions and into new markets. You will have experience and familiarity with researching, experimenting with, and using data from different sources to build new products and services. You'll be expected to keep up with current trends in technologies we use and help us find new technologies that can improve our products.
As a member of our team you will be responsible for the following:
- You will assist the Analytics team to expand our reporting, transcription, and analytics platforms through a dynamic, iterative, and incremental process of experimentation.
- You will help drive deployment automation and build infrastructure using coding best practices within our analytics platform.
- You will contribute to the design and implementation of our APIs, working with internal and external customers to ensure our solutions are adopted.
- You will experiment, evaluate, and recommend new technologies and new approaches that are appropriate for our business needs.
- 1+ years experience developing with modern languages, preferably several different languages
- Passion and curiosity about technology -- researching trends, pushing them forward, and applying them to customer needs
- Experience with Agile software development and/or continuous deployment practices
- Familiarity with several data storage engines both relational and document-oriented, including MySQL and ElasticSearch, and the contexts in which they are appropriate
- Experience with successful API design and implementation
- Experience with a wide variety of enterprise application integration patterns, their tradeoffs, and proper contexts for use
Join us at one of the 101 Best and Brightest Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 10 times running, Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Workplaces company and a 2017 Crain's Fast 50 company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description