Software Engineer - Data Automation at Syndigo
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with Data Management and Product teams to automate common data processes.
- Provide technical expertise for diagnosing data issues, recognizing common patterns and tracing issues to root cause.
- Write scripts to create ad hoc extracts of content, and ad hoc reports.
- Perform data imports, and batch content updates.
- Estimate, track, and communicate status of assigned items to a diverse group of stakeholders.
- 3+ years experience in developing software using relevant technologies
- C# and .NET core, JSON, XML
- API development, integration and maintenance through C# and .NET core
- Import and Export feeds development and maintenance through C# and .NET core
- Data transmission through messages, FTP file transfer, Amazon S3
- Experience with development in cloud computing environment – Microsoft Azure
- Experience with blob storage, service bus, durable messaging etc.
- Git and Gitlab
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross functional stakeholders
- Detail oriented and analytical mindset, ability to recognize issues in data
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)