Sr. Business System Analyst - Workday (Absence Management) at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Use your advanced Workday expertise to build scalable, high-quality solutions for our workforce on our Workday HCM platform.
- Help us to solve complex business challenges and find new ways of doing things.
- Partner with our Global Talent Product Team to deliver on our biggest priorities, including strategic "big rock" initiatives as well as optimization projects that help us to work more efficiently
- Keep up with changes in our evolving landscape by fostering strong relationships with multiple HR teams
- Contribute to projects from end to end - ex. planning, process design, requirements, testing, etc.
To be successful in this role you have:
- BE/M Tech degree in Information Systems or related discipline; Advanced degree a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience working in the HR technology ecosystem with advanced technical knowledge of Workday: Core HCM, Absence Management, Reporting, EIBs and calculated fields. Experience with Advanced Compensation highly desirable
- Advanced working knowledge of business process redesign principles, tools and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Comfortable with variety of stakeholders (business and technical, executives as well as end-user)
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively within a business unit team and have strong influencing skills.
- Capable of managing multiple priorities and complex tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Highly motivated and driven, with keen attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a self-managed environment.
- Growth mindset, passionate about learning and sharing what you know with others.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.