Sr. Growth Strategy Analyst at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
The Growth Strategy team plays a critical role in defining our path forward. The team is responsible for identifying growth opportunities and ensuring execution of initiatives by partnering with Sales, Marketing, Client Success, Product, Engineering and other cross-functional stakeholders. This role offers lots of opportunity to make an impact on the company’s success in the short and long-term.
What you'll do
- Perform market analysis, create financial simulations, identify customer and competitor insights help define Affirm’s growth strategy and priorities
- Participate in or lead ad hoc special “internal consulting” projects. Scope can be wide-ranging and include topics across growth strategy/operations, process improvement, business/investment cases, market research, new product/service etc.
- Support preparation of Executive level internal and external communications and presentations
- Take ownership and work with cross-functional teams within Affirm to ensure execution of strategies
What we look for
- Excellent analytics, result-oriented problem-solving and sound judgement
- Ability to draw insights & convey recommendations succinctly
- Proficiency with Google slides / keynote
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships with diverse teams and stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Innovative thinker; not afraid to question existing business models & go to market channels
- Passionately stays informed of new technologies and their applications
- Entrepreneurial Drive & Spirit to take initiative and ownership
- Results Focused
- MBA preferred (or equivalent experience); Prior Computer Science or Technical degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience at a top-tier tech, investment bank or management consulting firm
- Experience in retail/eCommerce/FinTech are a plus
The majority of our roles can be located anywhere in the U.S. (exclusive of the U.S. Territories) and Canada (with the exception of Quebec).
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.