System Business Analyst, Salesforce at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
The Servicing Technology team focuses on Designing, Developing, Implementing, and Maintaining our Case Management System (CMS). CMS is the foundation for all omni-channel interactions, meant to enable outstanding servicing for our Customer Service Associates and our diverse network of Affirm Customers and Merchants across the Globe.
The Salesforce Business Analyst is a key member of our CRM Applications team. In addition to being responsible for business analyses, the BA will work directly with the project team and clients gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. As a Systems Business Analyst, you will work with senior members of the team, such as the CRM Architect, ensuring the successful delivery of Salesforce.com implementation. We are looking for someone with solid functional and/or industry knowledge, as well as Salesforce products, specifically Service Cloud.What You'll Do
- Work with internal partners to gather business and functional requirements, by scoping, defining, and prioritizing requirements.
- Mapping functional requirements to Salesforce.com features and functionality.
- Understand and document requirements for configuring, testing and launching our CRM solution.
- Understand CRM requirements and Identify product requirements for future enhancements.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from various sources, reconcile inconsistency and break down high-level information into details.
- Work with Architects and Developers to transform new requirements into Salesforce.com design and implementation.
- Develop, maintain and perform processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity in platform applications with Salesforce Administrator and functional managers
- Create training materials and documentation for Salesforce.com users and help train new end users on Salesforce.com and related applications.
- Supports testing cycles (UAT, regression, system) and/or Training/Training Materials.
- Supports PM with project updates, scheduling, etc.
- Maintain and coordinate communication with cross functional partners throughout each project.
- 2+ years of Business Analysis and Salesforce administrator or Salesforce App Builder experience.
- Demonstrable experience implementing CRM solutions from start to finish, including the creation of business requirements and other formal documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements, and successfully drive projects to completion.
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment is preferred.
Location - Remote Canada
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.