Systems Integration Engineer at Shipwell
Systems Integration Engineer
Shipwell(R) is transforming the supply chain industry by replacing opaque and manual processes through a tech-enabled, fully connected logistics ecosystem with more than 500,000 carrier partners. Our platform uses machine learning to analyze over 100 million rows of real-time data every day, reducing waste and friction, delivering better business intelligence, and driving continuous improvement across our customer supply chains. Shipwell is proud to be recognized by industry experts as a leader in shipping and logistics, including FreightTech 25.Our Culture
Shipwell is a fast-paced, high-energy start-up that strives to build the future of shipping every day. Diversity of thought and cross-department collaboration is very important to us. We deliver open, honest, careful communication and work as hard as we play. We create & deliver solutions that are revolutionizing the industry, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you are looking for a place that will help you tap into your best work-self and give you hands-on experience building something big, then we invite you to come and build the future of shipping with us!What you’ll do when you get here:
- Work with our Customer Success team to facilitate integrations between shipwell and our customer’s financial, ERP, warehouse management, and home grown systems
- Work with the data science team to integrate with 3rd party market data providers to collect data used with machine learning algorithms
- Keep team informed of developments and direction in data integration technologies
- More than 3 years of systems integration experience
- Experience with iPaaS technology like Informatica, MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, etc.
- In-depth understanding of REST/SOAP interfaces
- Experience gathering and analyzing system requirements
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Career growth opportunities
- Friendly and inclusive company culture
- Team building events and office celebrations
- Competitive compensation with company stock options
- Company sponsored healthcare, dental, and vision insurance
- The kitchen is fully stocked with local coffee, drinks, and snacks
- An open work environment where everyone has a voice
- Subsidized gym, cell phone, learning and commuter reimbursements. Oh yeah, and entertainment reimbursement, we’ve got you covered!
- An exceptional team of passionate, bright, and inspirational coworkers
For more information about Shipwell visit shipwell.com, or connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.