Temporary Sales Data Analyst
PowerReviews delivers software that more than 1,000 brands and retailers utilize to collect, display, and syndicate reviews on more than 5,000 websites. An essential resource for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, reviews drive traffic, increase sales, and create actionable insights to improve products and services. With a syndication network that reaches more than 500 million in-market shoppers each month, PowerReviews delivers more reviews to more consumers. And we make it easier than anyone else.
As the Sales Data Analyst, you will perform financial and market-related research and analysis. The primary aim of this position is to research customers and prospects thoroughly and to use that information to augment Sales’ prospecting efforts.
This is a temporary position, and the Sales Data Analyst should expect to work up to 20-25 hours a week onsite at our HQ.
- Communicate effectively with various departments, included but not limited to, Management, Regional Sales and Sales Development Representatives regarding various requests, project status, and completion deadlines.
- Lead and document firmographic, sales, and market analysis projects including the preparation of ad hoc reports; to include but not limited to; gathering of data, analysis, documentation of findings, and calculation of results and generation of reports for distribution.
- Knowledge of and interest in the Ecommerce industry
- Independently pursue fundamental problem solving and documents the recommendations to management.
- Demonstrate the ability to coordinate with other departments to complete assigned projects timely.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
Preferred Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with various computer applications including LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Cloudingo, and Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Strong written and oral communication as well as organizational skills
- Strong relationship building skills with a customer focus
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to think strategically and act proactively to create strong trust and confidence with Management
- Strong innovative/creative problem-solving capabilities
PowerReviews is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.