Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Vice President of Platform Data Strategy & Solutions role will have a new focus within the group to drive global sales and user adoption of our ID-based platforms, identity and data. They will set a clear, strategic vision on how we use data & insights to educate internal and external stakeholders on how our data and platforms drive business results.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand the client’s business situation and develop data driven insights that can be understood and implemented to drive marketing strategies
- Establish a Center of Excellence and have a central role responsible for the vision and implementation of Platform, data, audience development, performance measurement and analytic strategies aligned to business objectives
- Bring sales pitches to life for both Publicis and Epsilon with data-driven demos & insights
- Audience Strategy: how to use our data and insights to develop audiences & support campaign planning
- Performance Measurement & Optimization: develop learning agenda to drive key objectives and ROI
- Contribute to develop and enhancement packaged solutions and development of new offerings, and the creation of new internal practice standards
- Data Visualization. Develop industry-specific measurement frameworks and the ‘so what’ to be built into the platform
- Create industry playbooks and packaging that tell a story with Epsilon Platforms to speak to Marketers and Media planners
- Collect & package real-world use cases and results
- Educate on platform and data to help develop Analytic Services resources
- Deliver platform webinars / lunch and learns / inspirational content (both internal and external user groups)
- Feed end user requirements back to Product for driving platform enhancements
- Coordinate and deliver a broad range of business intelligence for clients
- Interact internally and externally with executive level management
- Influence business and marketing strategy through application and management of data driven solutions
- Formulate insights, championing and driving insights into action
- Oversee presentation creation that provides actionable insights and recommendations
- Explore and capitalize on opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell existing clients
- Provide developmental and managerial leadership to the Analytic Consulting Group
- Communicate and engage with key internal business partners and Epsilon clients to collaboratively solve business problems
- Bring visibility to Epsilon ID-based platforms and data by being continually active in thought leadership via white papers, industry conferences and/or article publications
- Inspire high performance standards as an influential leader
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 15 years professional hands-on experience with marketing technology and data strategy driving business results
- A minimum of 10 years proven success in driving sales, user adoption and education of data driven marketing platforms.
- Proven experience influencing a business or marketing strategy through the application and/or management of data driven solutions
- Ability to think strategically and ‘big picture’, to formulate appropriate data solutions to solve client business needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and adept at developing relationships across diverse teams (including statistical, technical, and marketing resources)
- Ability to display data visually to tell a story and derive strategy grounded in data and KPIs, creating powerful presentations which effectively demonstrate the value of data driven marketing to senior level client staff
- Experience in audience building and cross channel activation strategy
- Highly motivated, collaborative, and innovative
- Proven track record for providing leadership
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills
- Advanced degree (Master’s/PhD) in Computer Science, Statistics, Economics or other quantitative discipline
- Marketing experience/knowledge
- PeopleCloud user knowledge or competitive MarTech/AdTech solutions
- MarTech/AdTech integration knowledge
- CDP and/or Cleanroom knowledge
- Knowledge of data visualization tools
- Travel 50%
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.