Workforce Management Analyst at GoHealth
The Workforce Management Analyst is an important contributor to the success of the operation owing largely to the intense focus on real time, reporting and schedule management for our agents to meet and exceed adherence goals. Reporting to the Manager of the Workforce Solution. You will be responsible for tactical planning and schedule adjustments, intra-day management, and historical trend analysis to ensure the call center achieves service levels and key performance indicators on a daily and interval basis.
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.
- Analyze data on customer and agent trends to recommend increasingly optimized workforce/workflow solutions in line with established KPIs (inclusive of resource and shift modeling).
- Analyzing and forecasting real time patterns for multiple agent skills associated with varying call types to drive efficiency and productivity.
- Coordinate the sensible implementation of staff scheduling requests including swaps, PTO approval, leaves of absence; working to maintain a balance between employee needs and volume demands.
- Manage the intra-day queue and agent workflow coordination in partnership with Leadership Team.
- Intraday management and response plan implementation to ensure schedule adherence, respond to unplanned call, staffing, and handle time variances.
- Balance departmental workload and workforce to meet departmental KPI's.
- Real-time management of agent skill-set and queue assignments, daily schedule and activity maintenance within WFM scheduling.
- Responsible for agent schedule creation in regards to real time changes, optimization, monitoring, and management.
- Communicate with agents to ensure schedule and activity adherence.
- Develop and communicate trend reporting and data analysis of workload and agent performance.
- Document/maintain all Workforce Management and Contact Center software processes and procedures.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Skills & Experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience in workforce management in a call/contact center environment
- Advanced knowledge of workforce optimization software required. Specific and recent experience with IEX, Verint, or a WFM schedule management system.
- Advanced knowledge of telephony platforms (Avaya CMS, Cisco, Five9 experience would be a plus, but not required).
- Understanding of VOIP call routing technology.
- Experience with Automated Call Distributors (ACDs), Computer-Telephone Integration (CTI) automation, skills routing, forecasting, scheduling and intra-day management.
- Familiarity with Contact Center software reporting tools.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills couple with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good presentation skills with the ability to create and deliver comprehensive post-mortem analyses.
- Ability and willingness to work on evenings and weekends as needed during peak periods.
Benefits and Perks
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer