Art Director - Retail/Shopper Marketing
- The Art Director will lead a team of writers and designers to create stellar work from concept to completion for all channels as well as execute designs and mock ups for print and digital materials in retail and e-commerce.
- The right candidate will collaborate cross functionally with the Home Chef team, lead brainstorms with the creative team to elevate content ideas and campaigns and present concepts/designs to the broader marketing team.
- Lead a team of writers and designers to develop innovative work
- Translate feedback from upper management to the creative team
- Mentor the team and guide through frequent check ins and ideation sessions
- Help set, track, and assess professional development goals for team members
Cross Channel Creative Development:
- Develop print, digital, and integrated brand materials for the retail team
- Work quickly, focused and efficiently
- Work with the UX team, e-comm and digital team on landing pages, Facebook ads, partnerships, promos, and emails.
- Create integrative plans with a consistent message and design that run through all channels
- Use research / consumer insights provided by stakeholders to iterate intelligently
- Organize all files accurately on the file server
- Follow the existing process flow in Trello Work with Project managers to ensure deadlines are met
- Communicate frequently about project deliverables
- Follow the style guide and direct the team to stay consistent across all channels
- Create work that is both compelling and on brand
- Ensure copy and strategy are aligned with Home Chef’s brand voice Continue to push and evolve the brand beyond its current stat
- Adobe creative suite, sketch
- 5-10 years of previous management experience
- Retail and digital experience