Brand Designer at BigTime Software, Inc.
BigTime Software delivers time-tracking, billing and project management software for more than 2,000 firms, tracking over $2 billion in billable time each year. Our flagship product is a SaaS-based system that is custom-built for the professional services industry. BigTime is a PE-funded company based in Chicago committed to helping clients run professional teams more efficiently, unlocking potential revenue and improving profitability.
If you love what you do, and want to work in a small team environment that will challenge you to do your best, then check us out!
We’re looking for a talented Brand Designer with strong graphic design and brand design chops. The ideal candidate would have 3+ years of design+WordPress experience -- time spent taking creative concepts from design through implementation. You’ll be responsible for delivering the vision, user experience, and creative concepts for our customer-facing web and marketing offerings. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in design for conversion, A/B testing and experimentation within a digital marketing team.
- Champion our style guidelines while also finding the limits to push and evolve the BigTime brand
- Design and produce web projects requiring high-level web design experience with a focus on visual design, navigation, usability, and brand identity
- Work closely with the marketing team and other department leads to solidify design direction and effectively translate business goals and requirements into compelling visual solutions that generate the right results
- Encourage feedback on creative work and are always looking to fine-tune
- Lead continuous upgrades and redesign of our key web properties
- Maintain and evolve design and brand standards
- Develop information architecture and execute wireframes
- Design page layouts and interaction methodology
- Creation of templates and art direction of photography for templates
- Facilitate a project’s entire creative process
- Execute those designs within WordPress (html, css and php)
- 3+ years in professional brand design preferably at a B2B SaaS/tech company
- Being an exceptional visual storyteller
- Have a keen understanding of how to build and maintain a brand across audiences and channels
- Ability to balance strong creative with efficiency to meet the needs of an evolving company
- Extremely detail oriented individual, who is able to step back and see the bigger picture in your design work
- Equally strong conceptual and production skills, with a proven ability to apply and perform design skills, including drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, use of texture, spacing, and scale, visual presentation development and layout that is supported by a portfolio of creative art and design
- Mastery of design tools: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Sketch
- Proven ability to take a project from concept to launch with a strong understanding of the process throughout
- Affinity for consistency, color, typography, and a keen eye for subtle details
- Experience with online analytics and the analysis of such data
- Familiarity with testing for creative optimization (A/B or multivariate testing a plus)
A portfolio of brand/creative design work is required for consideration.
Working at BigTime has its benefits!
- Base salary + quarterly bonus
- Company paid health, dental and vision plans
- 401(k) plan + match
- Gym membership
- Company provided latest technology & software tools
- Weekly catered lunch (DoorDash) and whole company meeting
- Snacks, coffee, soda pop, etc...
- Great, convenient downtown/loop location
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
BigTime Software, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.