Brand Designer at Amount
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:28 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, January 7, 2021
Take your career to new heights working with an amazing company doing next level work in the FinTech industry. At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
Amount is a technology company focused on accelerating the world’s transition to digital financial services. We create technology experiences that help financial institutions better understand their customers while enabling them to live their best financial lives. We aim to make it easier for financial institutions to provide greater access and smarter tools, so everyone has the opportunity to tackle the financial challenges they face. Our technology is shaping the future of financial services by enabling our partners to better understand and serve their customers, and we are looking for talented team members to join us on the journey.
Amount is looking for a Brand Designer to join our growing design team. The Brand Designer’s primary goals will be to craft high-quality sales enablement tools including visualizations, slide decks, print layouts, illustrations, and more. The designer will also help own the design of the marketing website, provide art direction to agencies (as needed), and create materials for marketing campaigns. This role will require the designer to work with both clients and internal stakeholders to uncover business requirements and provide designs that meet a high-level of craft.
The Amount Design team is a group of designers and copywriters that work together as a shared service across the entire organization. The team includes one brand designer, five product designers, and a copywriter. The team consists of two collaborative focus areas: Brand Design and Product Design. As part of the Brand Design focus area, this role will play a key role in working cross-functionally with our Growth Team (Marketing and Sales) to drive success for Amount.
If you’re ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment, come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors. With your help, we will continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
What you'll work on:
- Collaborate closely with the Head of Brand Design on a brand and website refresh.
- Create visualizations, slide decks, and sales enablement material in collaboration with the business development team.
- Create blog imagery, email marketing assets, social media assets and other marketing enablement material in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Design layouts for white papers, sell sheets, and other print collateral.
- Provide art direction for videos, animations, and photo shoots.
- Collaborate with product and marketing teams to craft visual identities for new products, teams, and partnerships.
- Design logos, icons, and swag that our prospects, partners, and teammates love.
- Provide support for web design projects.
- Maintain production assets, brand guidelines, and component libraries for key design assets.
- Support product design in creating user-centered interaction models, wireframes, screen mockups, and demo environments used for sales enablement.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience as a brand designer.
- Storytelling skills. You are able to compellingly communicate a brand’s story and products to clients.
- Branding and marketing experience. You have worked across multiple platforms and brands to sell and deliver services and products.
- Visual design chops. You can work in Adobe (and Figma, preferably) able to produce beautiful and effective visual assets across a variety of formats, platforms and environments.
- Experience with motion graphics, animation, and visual/audio production is a plus.
- Interested in adding value through design wherever possible. You are excited about working on UI, UX, and even user research projects, as necessary.
- Comfortable adapting to new products and processes. Due to the size of the team, relative to the size of the company, no two days are the same.
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
In light of COVID-19, we have transitioned to working fully remote temporarily. We will continue to work remote in accordance with the CDC and local health authorities' recommendations. Please consider that this position will not be remote long-term and our expectation is that this individual will join us in our Chicago office when it is safe to do so.
Enjoy each other's company over virtual happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!
Read Full Job Description