Contingent worker - UI/UX at OCC
Project: Renaissance UI/UX
- Partner with product teams to produce interactive wireframes (in Figma) to be used as functional requirements and for user validation
- Provide a consistent and device-appropriate experience across the organization’s digital channels/ products, leveraging the OCC Design System (Figma)
- Build on foundations of Design System – contribute UX elements and best practices to Design System, ensure newly designed elements are included in Design System
- Perform business, design, and technical analysis on projects (Renaissance) and deliver associated documentation to share with team.
- Design interactions for components that will be shared across multiple applications (ex. Alerting, user settings, account management, Global Elements)
- Generate formative research in discovery phase of UX work and partner with our in house UX researcher(s) to deliver user centered designs
II. SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Ability to create interactive, well annotated, prototypes to be leveraged as functional requirements, as well as leveraged for Usability Testing.
- Knowledge of FIGMA for wireframing and design system collaboration.
- Experience leveraging many UX methods such as card sorting, shadowing, user interviews, requirements definitions, journey mapping, persona identification/validation.
- Create project documentation (JIRA stories, confluence pages, and prototypes and annotated wireframes in Figma).
- Ability to proactively communicate project status and manage Sprint deliverables and assigned stories to business owners and key stakeholders.