Creative Design Specialist at Fusion Risk Management
Fusion is seeking a creative and experienced Creative Design Specialist to join our marketing team.
- Design and manage corporate creative assets for digital and print, including, but not limited to advertising, icons, collateral, exhibit graphics, email banners, sales enablement, and corporate branding.
- Manage and update creative aspects of company website, including design, functionality, and user experience.
- Create multimedia including animation, simulations, videos, and other interactive visual content
- Design and produce campaigns, print concepts, and web pages
- Collaborate effectively with marketing and product marketing team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 5+ years of experience creating compelling visual communications and digital content
- Expert in the use of multimedia and industry standard graphics software programs such as Adobe's Creative Suite-including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Working knowledge of front-end internet technologies such as HTML and XML
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Detail oriented – able to quickly produce high quality deliverables
- Collaborative personality, ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia Design, or related discipline
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.