Marketing Creative Specialist
Location: Chicago or NYC
Marketing Creative Specialist will be responsible for developing marketing assets and toolkits to build the Chowbus brand and support marketing campaigns. You will execute on creative efforts across multiple channels, including offline assets, advertising, digital marketing assets, social media assets, and video marketing. You will work with the lead Art Director (Chicago-based) and China-based designers, and work closely with other marketing functions, regional general managers and sales teams to fulfil the business needs.
- The ideal candidate has existing graphic design skills and creative marketing experience. Candidate will also be detail oriented, a self starter, a creative thinker, a team player, and a strong communicator.
- This role reports to the Art Directorand dot-line report to Brand Lead.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Conceptualize and design marketing campaign assets to meet marketing objectives, using graphic techniques to create assets across all marketing touch points including offline marketing materials, advertisement, digital marketing, email marketing, social media and sales materials, etc.
- Pitch creative concepts.
- Collaborating with the team to launch projects.
- Work with the Art Director to lead creative work to build the Chowbus brand from concept to design and implementation.
- Ensure brand consistency and top standards for all marketing materials at HQ and regional level
- Coordinate release and production of files.
- Assist with intranet and web site design.
- Fulfill regional design request to help grow local business.
- Manage utilization and archive of all marketing materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- At least 1-2 years of creative agency experience or marketing creative experience
- An ability to execute digital and print design production of approved design work based on a strategic direction is key, including emails, online marketing content, social media as well as some offline marketing assets.
- Exceptional Skills in the Adobe Creative Suite. Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign are required
- Experience of video marketing is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and Responsive web design is a plus
- After Effects & motion design a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask and be flexible enough to evolve in a rapidly changing environment
- Fluency in the Chinese and English language is a must
Chowbus is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law